EtherZero v3.1.0 upgrade announcement
- EtherZero v3.1.0 upgrade announcement
- Since the last v3.0.0 update, ETZ development team has made new progress and decided to upgrade the network once again. This upgrade is a pre-sharding hard fork upgrade. The upgrade content is as follows:
- Optimization part:
- 1. Optimize the network synchronization module to make the nodes synchronize faster.
2. Optimize the BLS signature module, add the function of validator to associate with producing block, and solve the problem of expensive verification in BLS signatures；
3. Fix some code errors;
- New section:
- 1. Newly added Erasure Code module in the fragment chain, making it easier for the verifier to reconstruct the fragment content;
2. Update community proposal No. 71, please visit the community governance website for specific proposals.
3.Add ChainTools tool to facilitate node maintenance block;
- Upgrade Instructions:
1. If you are the masternode holder, please go to the official website to download our latest v.3.1.0 tag code https://github.com/etherzero-org/go-etherzero/releases/tag/v3.1.0, update the node after compilation and restart the block.
2. If you are an exchange, please go to the official website to download our latest v3.1.0 tag code https://github.com/etherzero-org/go-etherzero/releases/tag/v3.1.0, update and compile and restart the node.
3. If you are a ETZ holder, you don't need to do anything.